Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Beginning of Line

Missing Caprica?

Thinking that it was just starting to hit its stride?

Did the final five minutes taunt you with possibilities?

It certainly did for Teresa Jusino, writer, badass & geek girl, (who I've referenced here previously). Teresa decided to put her pixels (and her time, effort, editing and hours) where her desire was. She came up with the idea of writing Season Two - Caprica.

It's called Beginning of Line. It premiered today.

I wrote Episode 1 - check it out.

Pema



PS. OK - so it's a short story, not an episode, but hey, I had fun getting someone else's toys out of the box and playing with them for a bit. 

1 comment:

  1. "...but hey, I had fun getting someone else's toys out of the box and playing with them for a bit."

    And I'm so glad you did! :) The resulting story turned out really well. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete